Pave the Path for Online Learning Success
Blue Sky Path™ LMS is a new cloud-based approach to educational content management and is designed specifically for lecture-based learning applications. Optimized to deliver media content from educational events, Path LMS allows you to manage all of your content, such as conference recordings, recorded lectures, as well as traditional e-learning presentations, in an easy-to-use, rapidly deployed, digital library that enhances learning for worldwide audiences.
- FLEXIBLE ADMINISTRATIVE OPTIONS - Blue Sky offers full- and self-service administration options, offering you the flexibility to manage your knowledge center yourself or have our client services team manage everything.
- ASSESSMENTS, TESTING AND CERTIFICATION – Assess participants through our integrated testing engine, which includes a state-of-the-art certificate builder providing unlimited flexibility and customizations that is unlike anything in the industry.
- REPORTING - Securely access, track and review reports for all user activity including certifications, user profiles, utilization data, and assessment results providing a full audit trail from a centralized system.
- GROUP PERMISSIONS – Simplify the management of users and administrators with permission settings based on profiles and roles, restricting access to certain content or tracks based on the user’s status.
- API INTEGRATION - Simplify the integration process with most major database systems including turn-key integration with providers such as OAuth, Avectra, iMIS and Personify.
- eCOMMERCE - With fully integrated eCommerce functionality, the Blue Sky Path LMS enables additional revenue opportunities for your educational content.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING - Benefit from additional word-of-mouth exposure and referrals through the power of social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- MODULE PRODUCTION - Convert your historic presentation recordings into on-demand learning modules, offering a visually dynamic educational experience for users. Modules can be built from archived content, programs captured by other providers, live streaming webcasts and recorded webinars regardless of format.